Health Certificates

Dr. Reddy is a USDA accredited veterinarian and can issue international health certificates for pet travel. We recommend you contact the consulate of any foreign country to verify specific entry requirements several months before traveling with your pet. Some nations require extensive testing to avoid quarantine periods. See the web link pages for more information. USDA-APHIS-Pet Travel

Helpful Resources for Pet Travel